100% Money Back Guarantee, Free Shipping, and Free Return on ALL US Orders
Selecting efficacious ingredients and using the right ratios of each is critical in all formulas, but especially where skin is most sensitive and thin.
I chose Phytosterols, Algae, Botanical Extracts, and Lipids to make puffiness, dark circles, and under-eye wrinkles become a thing of the past. 100% Clean Phyto Reparative Eye Balm is jam-packed with organic goodness in a concentrated compound designed to best target under-eye skin and improve circulation.
What makes Dr. Lily's 100% Clean DNA Illuminating Special?
- The pharmaceutical-driven formulation (which means inspired by topical medications) for providing effective and intensive care for the skin around the eyes.
- Made with a highly penetrating combination of powerful yet gentle plant-based ingredients like cupuacu butter, CO2 raspberry seed extract, and oil-soluble amino acids for nourishing and smoothing the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Natural liquid crystal emulsion system to mimic your own skin structure for long-lasting hydration and increased absorption of the good stuff to target skin around the eyes laxity, puffiness, and free radical damage.
- Rich balmy, yet not greasy texture helps to reduce the appearance of under eye lines and crows feet while soothing the skin
- The specific origin for each ingredient. We carefully choose the geographic location and specific climate for planting, growing, and harvesting plants that can influence the quality of the ingredients.
- Works on all skin types
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
Raspberry Seed Extract [Origin: Chile],
Is effective in promoting skin hydration and protecting the cells from excessive water loss. it also has anti-inflammatory properties that target dark circles.
Plant-Derived Oil Soluble Amino Acids [Origin: France],
Moisturize and smoothen the signs of aging skin. These amino acids help with brightening and firming the look of tired eyes.
Cupuacu Butter [Origin: Amazon Rainforest, Brazil]
Cupuacu butter is an excellent emollient that restores elasticity to the skin while providing antioxidants and hydration. is considered a “super-moisturizer” because of its water-loving properties
Water,**Spiraea Ulmaria(meadowsweet) Flower Water, *Camelia Sinesis(Green Tea) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Niacinamide, *Theobroma Cacao(cocoa) seed Butter, **C14-22 alcohols,**C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside,**Cetearyl Glucoside,**Sorbitan Olivate, Olea Europaea(Olive) Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal gum, Non-GMO Tocopherol, Rosemarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Leaf Extract,**Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Ascorbyl Glucoside,**Benzoic Acid, **Undaria Pinnatifida, Rosa Canina(Rosehip) Seed Extract, Zinc PCA,**triethyl Citrate** Alaria esculenta( Algae) extract, jojoba Esters, Rubus Idaeus(Raspberry) Seed Extract, Cetyl alohol, ** Sodium Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower)Seed Oil,**Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum,**Glyceryl Caprylate.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- Apply a pea-sized amount with your finger. Avoid applying too much.
- Pat the eye balm into your skin, avoid rubbing.
- Use Every night after cleansing the under-eye skin.
- Best if used within 6 months after opening.