Nature’s 4 Most Powerful Ingredients For Younger Looking Skin
Your skin is the largest organ of your body, and like any other organ, it needs care and hydration to work properly. Due to the skin’s exposure to harsh external factors like pollution, UV rays, and cigarette smoke, protecting it is absolutely necessary.
Even though aging is an inevitable part of life, all these external factors speed up the process in your skin. But don’t worry— you can slow this process down with a healthy diet, a non-toxic lifestyle, and proper skincare. 1
By gifting your skin with nature's most nourishing ingredients, it rejuvenates itself. Your body is a miraculous system, and it will heal itself when given the proper care.
These 4 ingredients give you radiant skin, no matter how old you are. And clinical studies prove their efficacy. Relying on natural ingredients to protect your skin is key for an efficient skincare routine.
These are nature’s best options for younger looking skin:
Green Tea Seed Oil:
Green tea seed oil does wonders for your skin. Its complex mixture of powerful antioxidants protects your skin by fighting free radicals.
Free radicals are unstable molecules our body produces through metabolism. They’re also produced by external factors like UV rays and air pollution. Free radicals are the first cause of aging. 2
Green tea seed oil has a direct effect on skin aging inhibition. It suppresses collagen degradation and protects your skin from UV radiation, preventing free radicals from damaging your skin. 3
And don’t worry if your skin is naturally oily, green tea seed oil contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which helps in decreasing oil production. Making it a perfect addition for any type of skin. 4
It’s also rich in fatty acids like omega-3, 6, and 9, giving your skin a smooth feel and a glowing look. Green tea seed oil it’s easily absorbed into your skin, leaving it baby-soft and hydrated.
Sea lavender is your best bet for acne-free younger looking skin. It has antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a key ingredient for your skin care routine.
It keeps your skin healthy by unclogging your pores and inhibiting acne breakouts.
Sea lavender is a great natural solution to slow down the signs of aging. Like green tea seed oil, it contains antioxidants that help fight free radicals— reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Sea lavender also stimulates collagen production and hyaluronic acid formation. What does this mean? It helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. And it makes your skin firmer and youthful. It's also amazing at lessen discoloration and dark spots. 5
Rosehip Seed Extract
Rosehip seed extract comes from the fruit and seeds of the rose plant. It’s one of nature’s works of art that benefits our skin. This extract contains vitamins and essential fatty acids— two important components for a glowing skin.
Thanks to its content of vitamin E, vitamin A, and fatty acids like omega-3,6, and 9, it keeps your skin rejuvenated. It also minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and restores elasticity— giving your skin firmness. 6
Rosehip seed extract is amazing for moisturizing and hydrating your skin. Its oil is easily absorbed into your skin, boosting its antioxidant power. 7
By including it in your skin care routine, you keep your skin protected from sun damage and naturally bright and exfoliated.
Cupuaçu butter is the Amazon Rainforest's most powerful age fighting ingredient. Studies show it’s rich in phytosterols— antioxidants that fight skin-damaging free radicals.
Cupuaçu butter also contains polyphenols, which help to combat the damage caused by free radicals. Such antioxidant power offers elasticity and true healing to your skin. And it’s ideal to combat dryness, eczema, psoriasis, etc. 8
It also improves the skin’s protective barrier. And thanks to its hydrophilic properties (aka water-loving properties), it offers true hydration to the skin. 9
A study proved cupuaçu butter attracts 440% of water compared to 289% for shea butter, and 250% for lanolin. This makes it a vital ingredient to keep your skin hydrated and plump.
Cupuaçu butter keeps your skin protected from pollution and ultraviolet radiation. Its quick absorption into your skin helps reduce the signs of aging— giving you flawless skin. You’ll be amazed by its incredible properties.
Does Natural Mean Safe?
Nowadays there are many options of skincare to choose from. Most of them have a long list of ingredients you can’t even pronounce. This feels overwhelming— especially if you have sensitive skin, and knowing what’s in your cosmetics is a must.
Most skincare products contain chemical ingredients that are harsh on your skin— and 60% them get absorbed into your bloodstream. Some of these chemicals have huge health consequences on your body and hormones. That’s why pregnant women can’t use them. 10
The good news is nature offers a wide variety of healing plant-based ingredients that protect, restore, and rejuvenate your skin, without being harsh— and without compromising your health and well-being. But this doesn’t mean all natural products are safe.
Just like nature has incredibly healing plants, it also gives us some, like poison ivy or poison oak, that causes rashes and irritation in your skin.
Many plant-based and natural ingredients haven’t been studied to see the effect they have on a fetus— like essential oils (which is why you won’t find them in our products).
Entrusting the health of your skin to natural products gives your body a much-needed break from harmful chemicals. And a healthy looking skin you’ll love. But knowing what’s safe, even if it’s natural, is key.
If you’re ready to give your skin a new glow, try our 100% Natural Phyto Youth Cream crafted specially to restore your skin’s elasticity. And of course— to make you look and feel younger.
Our cream features these 4 natural and organic ingredients to ensure you achieve amazing results. Tap here to start healing your skin.
*All of our products are safe for pregnant women. We source the highest-quality natural ingredients and use pharmacist crafted formulations to boost your skin’s health without putting your well-being at risk.
About Dr. Lily Ros
We are driven to create a safe-for-the-whole-family skincare, using high-quality and natural ingredients— without compromising your health. But we also strive to keep our customers up to date through informative blog posts, educating them on how to make smart decisions when it comes to skincare.
Our line of cosmetics is crafted by Dr. Lily, an expert pharmacist, to ensure formulas are soluble, meaning they absorb into your skin and nurture it. Using the right oil/lipid ratio, we ensure your skin enjoys all the benefits from every single ingredient.
Aging is inevitable, but using safe and effective skincare provides you with a healthier looking skin— inside and out.
- Barja G. Free radicals and aging. Trends Neurosci. 2004;27(10):595-600. Link: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15374670/
- What Are Free Radicals? Link: https://www.livescience.com/54901-free-radicals.html
- Kim, Ok Kyung. Protective Effects of Green Tea Seed Extract against UVB-irradiated Human Skin Fibroblasts. Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nutrition Vol. 43, No. 1. 1-8 (8 pages) Published 2014. Link:
- Saric S, Notay M, Sivamani RK. Green Tea and Other Tea Polyphenols: Effects on Sebum Production and Acne Vulgaris. Antioxidants (Basel). 2016;6(1):2. Published 2016. Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5384166/
- How to Improve the Health of Your Skin with Lavender Oil. Link: https://www.healthline.com/health/lavender-oil-for-skin#wrinkles
- Phetcharat, L et al. “The effectiveness of a standardized rose hip powder, containing seeds and shells of Rosa canina, on cell longevity, skin wrinkles, moisture, and elasticity.” Clinical interventions in aging vol. 10 1849-56. 19 Nov. 2015. Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4655903/
- 9 Ways to Use Rosehip Oil for Your Face. Link: https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/rosehip-oil-for-face#moisturizing
- Fleck, Cynthia Ann, and Mackenzie Newman. “Advanced Skin Care - A Novel Ingredient.” The journal of the American College of Clinical Wound Specialists vol. 4,4 92-4. 25 Mar. 2014, doi:10.1016/j.jccw.2014.02.002. Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4495740/
- What Is Cupuaçu? Benefits and Uses. Link: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/cupuacu#3
- How Our Skin Absorbs Toxic Chemicals And How You Can Avoid It. Link: https://www.nontoxicrevolution.org/blog/2019/2/19/how-our-skin-absorbs-toxic-chemicals-and-how-you-can-avoid-it